- This event has passed.
CRISIS ENGAGEMENT: 12 Tasks to Sustain Donors in Turbulent Times
April 20 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Amidst a still-unfolding public health and economic crisis, leaders of nonprofit organizations are profoundly challenged to sustain the support of their donors, members, volunteers, and other stakeholders. This 24-minute webinar (presented live, with additional time for open Q&A) offers an espresso shot of substantive & actionable recommendations designed to help you protect the relationships upon which your organization depends.
Presented by Matt Lehrman, Founder of Social Prosperity Partners
Monday, April 20, 2020 | 1:00 – 2:00pm → Register Here.
• Taking Care of Yourself & Your Team.
• Safeguard your Donor Management System.
• 3 Relevant Questions to Ask your Largest Donors.
• 4 Meaningful Ways to Connect with Small Donors.
• Now What? What Needs to Change/What Must Stay the Same?
• How to Unleash the Immense Power of your Volunteers.
• Why your Vision Statement is Suddenly More Valuable than your Mission Statement.
• and much more
About the presenter:
From a 20+ year career in nonprofit management, Matt Lehrman founded Social Prosperity Partners, a practice devoted to uniting leaders in endeavors of great imagination and initiative. He has consulted and presented workshops on donor & stakeholder engagement, audience development, civic engagement, and loyalty & customer engagement throughout the US and UK.
What attendees say:
– – – “Very insightful, gave plenty of ideas that we can take action on immediately.”
– – – “Concrete action steps … hopeful and a great confidence boost…”
– – – “This webinar helped us go from panic mode to a plan.”